BrightWater Partners provides principal investing, transaction advisory and capital raising services to lower middle markets companies in the special manufacturing, aerospace/defense, and specialty distribution market segments.
By partnering with management and investing its own capital, BrightWater Partners is unique in its ability to provide all layers of the capital structure in a transaction, from senior and mezzanine debt to control equity.
Led by experienced investment bankers with a combined 20 plus years of Wall Street experience, BrightWater Partners brings deep transaction experience, including a financing and advisory skill set that is rarely available to companies in the lower-middle market.
BrightWater Partners works with each management team to design a customized capital structure that meets the unique needs of the company and allows it to achieve its growth objectives.
BrightWater Partners Value Proposition
Selling Shareholders and Management Teams
- BrightWater Partners ability to provide all layers of the capital structure for each specific portfolio investment offers a certainty of close that is unmatched in today’s capital constrained environment
- We also provide the strategic advice, management resources and on-going capital required to achieve a company’s growth objectives
- We offer a full complement of sophisticated investment banking services including M&A and capital raising, specifically tailored to meet the unique needs of lower middle market companies
- Our principal investments provide an outstanding balance of risk versus return
- We structure investments to maximize capital preservation and provide both an attractive current return and significant long-term gain